Technical Business Analyst - FX and Retail
Providing a link between the business and development teams for the purpose of requirement elicitation and definition. The Junior BA is responsible for the end to end technical requirement analysis to ensure the holistic delivery of software solutions.
- Analysing, designing and documenting workflows
- Business requirement analysis
- Identifying the scope of business requirements projects
- GAP analysis
- SME for functional business area
- Work with QA to agree test scenarios
- Generation for manual/automated testing & UAT
- Proactively work with developers
- Stakeholder management
- Perform first look testing prior to stakeholder UAT.
- Understanding and translating 3rd party documentation into functional requirements
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors where appropriate
- Use case analysis and definition
- Requirement work shops
- Working with internal and external global entities
- Maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values
- Work to identify risks and enhance control across the business
- Report control weaknesses, illegal, suspicious or unusual activity
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- Strong FX product knowledge is essential
- Strong technical business analyst experience is essential
- Experience with Broadridge FXL
- End to end project lifecycle experience in a similar role with a financial company or recent graduate with a finance degree.
- Experience working with An agile development team
- Exceptional attention to detail with a ‘big picture’ approach to analysis.
- Excel to a competent level – Scenario modelling, calculation/formula analysis
- Knowledge of trading Spreads, CFDs, FX, Stocks and Shares or Crypto currencies beneficial