Technology & Cyber Risk Manager
London, United Kingdom
Up to £75,000
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a renowned banking institution in the search for an experienced Cyber and IT Risk professional, as part of their EMEA 2nd Line of Defence function, based in London.
The successful candidate will have:
- A broad range of cyber experience, including exposure across all three lines of defence
- Strong Security governance, risk and compliance (GRC) with knowledge of information security standards such as Cyber Essentials, ISO 27001, NIST.
- Experience developing and implementing information security policies and standards
- A strong understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology and mechanisms to measure and manage that risk.
- Experience in Operational Resilience and Third Party Risk Management would be highly desirable.
- Ability to interact with and challenge 1LOD Technical teams and the methodologies they are implementing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships and significant influencing abilities, within a large corporate environment.
- Relevant cyber qualifications, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC or CISA.
Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available at this time.