Third-Party Cyber Risk Manager
London, United Kingdom
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a leading financial services firm, who are seeking an experienced security professional with extensive knowledge in third-party/supplier risk, to join their London-based team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a cybersecurity assurance, supplier assurance, third party risk, technology risk internal/external audit focussed role in an enterprise IT environment.
- A broad range of security experience, including exposure across 1st and 2nd LOD.
- Strong Security governance, risk and compliance (GRC) with knowledge of information security standards such as COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST.
- Previous experience working in a Financial Services institution with a preference for experience in payments organisation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships and significant influencing abilities, with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Hold at least one relevant industry qualification is essential e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC or CISMP.
***Candidates must currently be based in the UK and hold full right to work. No sponsorship is available at this time.