Third Party Risk Senior Manager - London, UK
Gresham Hunt is currently partnered with a leading bank, who are seeking an experienced 3rd Party Risk professional for their growing 2nd Line of Defence function. This is a Senior Manager level position and is open to candidates with skillsets across TPRM, Outsourcing, Procurement and Supplier/Security Assurance.
£80-95,000 + Package
The bank is investing heavily in the growth of this function given the regulatory focus on 3rd Party Risk currently and are looking for an experienced individual to help drive this team forward.
The successful candidate:
- Strong operational or non-financial risk management experience within 1st or 2nd line of defence on the topic of third party risk management.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering results and using knowledge of third party risk management or similar operational risk management discipline.
- Strong knowledge Third Party Risk regulatory guidelines e.g. PRA SS2/21 and Critical Third Parties.
- Familiar and comfortable with intermediate IT tools and Procurement systems, ability to provide management.
- Ability to identify, articulate and manage risks associated with third parties, with a good understanding of other associated risks e.g. Cyber, Data and Operational Resilience.
- information to assist sourcing and contract management process.
- Ability to build relationships, influence and act as an expert across the organisation up to Executive level.
- Strong communication and influencing skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to cut through complexity, be pragmatic and get things done.
- Team building and problem-solving mindset.