London, Up to £100,000 + package
Gresham Hunt is partnered with a leading European Investment Bank to find a new Trade and Communications Surveillance Officer.
This is a first line of defence position within the Wholesale arm of the bank, conducting surveillance of the front office trading team to ensure compliance with Market Abuse Regulations. Through analysing trading activity and communications, you will be ensuring that the bank is meeting its regulatory requirements.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Analysing trade and communications alerts, looking for instances of market abuse and insider dealing
- Preparing STORs for submission to the regulator
- Updating lexicon master sheets to enhance automated alert systems
- Maintaining positive relationships with the trading teams, fostering a compliance focused environment
- Solid understanding of MAR, either through direct surveillance experience or from front office trading or broking
- Good knowledge of financial products, in particular Fixed Income and Derivatives
- Familiarity with surveillance tools
- Analytical mindset, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage large data sets, preferably through VBA
Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available at this time. While not essential, candidates with the right to work in the EU are especially welcome.
Please note: applicants who cannot demonstrate working experience of market abuse regulations will not be contacted for this position.
For more information, please forward your CV to: email@example.com