London, United Kingdom - Up to £110,000 + Package
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a leading investment bank who are seeking an experienced Cyber Risk professional to join their 2nd Line of Defence Operational Risk team, based in London.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working a 2nd Line of Defence function, providing information security and operational risk oversight, ideally in a Banking organisation.
- Strong Security governance, risk and compliance (GRC) with knowledge of information security standards such as Cyber Essentials, ISO 27001, NIST.
- Experience developing and implementing operational policies and standards.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in other areas of Cybersecurity such as cloud security, IAM, 3rd party risk, or security architecture.
- Ability to interact with and challenge technical teams and the methodologies they are implementing.
- Experience working with the Financial Services industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships and significant influencing abilities, within a large corporate environment.
- Relevant cyber qualifications, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC.
All candidates must be currently based in the UK and have full right to work. Unfortunately, no visa sponsorship is available at this time.
For more information, please forward your CV to: email@example.com