Gresham Hunt have teamed up with a Global Investment & Corporate Bank in London and are assisting them in their search for a Senior Audit Manager to join their CIB Audit Team.
The bank are looking for a candidate that has significant experience in Internal Audit or Risk Management within a Top Tier Banking group.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Being the direct Line Manager for 1-3 AVP's.
- Supporting the Head of Audit to maintain areas of the audit universe and the related risk assessment, ensuring that risk assessments are up to date and accurate.
- Assist the Head of Audit deliver continuous monitoring assignments for a portfolio of stakeholders/committees ensuring the effectiveness of continuous monitoring which underpins audit activity and areas of focus.
- Establish and maintain strategy and approach papers for entities and risks within their Head of Audit portfolio, as directed.
- Seek opportunities to improve risk coverage (within their specialist areas) on a global basis.
- Utilise subject matter expertise, knowledge of the business and wider industry knowledge to influence the audit plan and the risk assessments applied to a risk function, including enterprise risk and operational/non-financial risks, and audit universe.
- Ensure high quality standards for audit files and opinions in line with Methodology / QA requirements.
- Ensure timely and efficient delivery and execution of audit assignments within agreed timelines/milestones.
- Ensure audit reporting and MI is accurate and complete (e.g. Monthly Control Reports, Audit Committee reporting etc.).
- Must have good Financial Markets knowledge & preferably 3+ years Internal Audit experience
- Be a highly ambitious professional who is looking to join a growing Audit team
- Excellent communicator with strong level of gravitas
- Preferably ACA/ACCA qualified
- Must have the RTW in the U.K.
Please apply here or reach out to me via email to learn more about this opportunity: