To learn whether you'd be a good fit for this team, please see the responsibilities & requirements of the role below...
- Lead audits end-to-end with minimal supervision from the Head of Audit while also guiding junior individuals as they complete their respective tasks
- Liaise & challenge with senior stakeholders and articulate findings in a clear & concise manner
- Understand the specialist areas within the Private Banking Audit team from a global aspect with regards to business areas, products & associated risks
- Adhering to the audit plan and following through with the audit methodology while also providing well thought out ways on how to streamline processes
- Assist the Head of Audit with maintaining the audit plan & by contributing to the risk assessment, risk universe when required
- 6 - 13 years of Auditing experience, with some experience in Private Banking (preferably)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build & maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a wider team, contributing not only in a technical aspect but also culturally too
- Solid understanding of risks & controls that affect an Investment or Corporate Banking Group.
- Experience operating in compliance / regulation-driven environment (Investment, Corporate or Commercial Banking)
To learn more about this opportunity, either apply here or email your CV to email@example.com